Friday, September 30, 2016

Lovely Quotes.

Lovely Quotes. And by that, I don't mean they are particularly nice. I mean that my Lovely, my husband, said them. Then I collected them to share.


  • "Hey, Pig Man! This is what you get for coming out of Hell!" Chopping murder sounds from computer.
  • "If a Hell Salesmen knocks on the door, I'm not here."
  • "I am the Pig Lord. Sshhh, tell no one."
  • Smacks a fly out of the air. Turns to see that I noticed. "Mighty Hunter!"
  • Comes in while I am trying to make the bed. "Sleep time! Not project time!"
  • Him: "Don't bend down anymore. Have me fetch things for you." Me: "You aren't a dog!" Him: "Well, it works."
  • Holds up quart of eggnog. "This IS my serving size!" Proceeds to offer me some.
  • Referring to game he had me 'watch' while he went to the other room. "I see he is still alive. Well done, wife."
  • "Our baby can't be a vegetarian! He already doesn't like chocolate! No Hippies in this house!!!"
  • Speaking of his Mother. "Oh, she is the perfect person to babysit. She is kind and loving and willing to hit you over the head with a pole if you need it. She's great."
  • "You have to keep that in the living room. The Bedroom can't be your creative space. Books are already a problem, if you bring in a laptop or craft things you may never sleep again." And in a quieter voice. "And pins!"
  • Pokes my pregnant belly. "Be nice to your Mother. She has the power!"
  • In a very dramatic old-man southern accent. "I'll take ya behind the barn and beat ya. I wonder if an 'organic' celery stick will hold up better than them those GMO celeries!" (We pretend to be characters having conversations. It is a creative thing.)
  • Me: "I really want to start-" Him: "You have to finish the book series I got you first! We need to talk about them!"
These are just some of the ones I have thought to save. There are many more. My Lovely is very good about making me feel amazing and getting me to laugh on even the worst of days. I am sure I will have to have a second post on his quotes at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment