Friday, August 12, 2016

The Bucket List Story

I have had many bucket lists over the years. Most of them have been thrown away or forgotten, or dismissed as impossible.
Here I will attempt to collect all of them together from over the years.
Not all of these items on the bucket list are still things I would like to do. I simply thought it would be amusing to compile them all together and see what they all looked like as one.
Wish Lists over the years coming soon.


Bucket List

[X] Get Published
[X] First Kiss
[] Drive a Tank
[] Dance in the Dark
[X] Kiss in the Rain
[] Sign a Book
[X] Shoot a Gun
[] Shoot every type of gun
[X] Learn to Sew
[X] Make a dress
[] Learn to Swim
[X] Start a blog
[X] Reread the entire Harry Potter series
[X] Read Jane Austen's classics
[X] Own the book The 10th Kingdom/Read The 10th Kingdom
[x] Learn to Paint
[X] Make my own Bridal Bouquet
[X] Get Married
[In Progress] Have a baby
[X] Answer why the Chicken crossed the road
[X] Write a short story
[X] Have a budget
[X] Learn to fold a fitted sheet
[] Make Soft Pretzels
[] Make Homemade Lasagna
[X] Draw/Paint Nursery Themes
[] Start TinkerSmith Etsy page
[] Sew [My Lovely] a formal vest
[] Make a door wreath
[...] Sew Monsters
[] Learn to Braid Hair
[X] Get a massage
[] Own a Home
[] Own a gun
[X] Learn Calligraphy
[X] Fill a Journal
[X] Save the day
[X] Get off all medications
[] Go to Yellowstone
[] Go to Ireland
[X] Unplug for a weekend
[] Unplug for a week
[X] Have one year of perfect Tithing
[X] Make Sidewalk street art
[] Have a living room picnic date
[] Have a Random Acts of Kindness Day
[] Ride a Tandem Bike with My Lovely
[X] Grow out my hair
[x] Find my drawing style
[X] Stay up all night, on accident, talking with My Lovely
[X] Take a midnight/earlybird impulse food run
[X] Have dinner ready when Lovely gets home
[] Send a child on a mission
[] send a child to college
[] See all my children married in the Temple
[] See my grandchildren

More to come, I'm sure. I'll add to this as I find more lists.
I got way more completed than I thought I would have.
Such a good life I have.

Smile Always

No comments:

Post a Comment