Monday, May 30, 2016

Daily Meltdown Stories

I have decided to start a new project. It will be a log of sorts that I can look back on after this is all over. I will probably get a great kick out of it. I hope all of you will think it is as funny as I do.




The project is called My Daily Meltdown.
I keep crying about silly things. It seems every day I have a really hard cry about something or other. So I thought it would be really funny to start writing them all down. I post a few on Instagram and Facebook, when I remember to snap a picture of my crying face as proof. I have a terrible cry face, so that makes it even more fun.
Here, I thought I was make a master list of all the things I have had a meltdown about to date.
Please, feel free to laugh with me.


  • The Hamburger meat was still frozen.
  • My Lovely ate some leftover sausage that was still cold.
  • A child at DQ was nice. He smiled and waved at us.
  • Watching a reality cooking show and a lady says something nice about her sibling.
  • Someone said, half joking, that if Trump became president and built his wall we would lose all of our Mexican food. I started crying about not being able to have tacos ever again. (We would of course have tacos - I just had a meltdown before logic could register.)
  • I tried to make a dessert and everything went wrong, and it ended up too rich for Lovely and I to eat in one sitting.
  • Watching a documentary and a coach made time to give an 8 year old girl positive affirmations because her Dad was being really awful.
  • I have lost weight while pregnant instead of gaining some. I lost my 'bat wings' on my arms. It was very emotional.
  • Pregnancy brain kicked in and I forgot my purse at the grocery store. Instant panic meltdown.
  • I forgot to take a picture of the meatloaf I made. Lovely liked it so much it was all eaten before I remembered to document it for a recipe.
  • I keep forgetting to take baby bump photos and so now there is a few weeks gap.
  • I said something awkward while helping my sister study at her apartment and I couldn't handle how awkward and weird I was.
  • Lovely and I are having a hard time getting on the same sleep schedule.
  • I was reading reviews on local business and people were saying nice things.
  • Adorable commercial being shared online about Moms.
  • Lovely and I talked about my phobia of dogs and how he protects me, even if the dog is nice.
These are all the strange meltdowns. Not to add the crying because I didn't feel good or was frustrated with something. This list is funny, and even more so because before I got pregnant I NEVER cried, even when actually sad. So this Daily Meltdown is my log for the pregnancy.
I will be sure to share it with Spawn when old enough and share a laugh.

Smile Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment